I just visited http://addtwitter-followers.com and I’m amazed with the results we got. I boosted my following count with 25000 followers and everything is great. I recommend this site all the way if you’re planning on purchasing followers for social media.
http://addtwitter-followers.com .. Street interview about buying Twitter followers and where can you buy them.
Nowadays its very important to stay ahead of your marketing using social media! Buy USA Twitter followers from the must trusted social media reseller at AddTwitter-Followers.com.
Increase your usa followers on twitter.
Want To Know How to Get More Followers on Twitter?
Having more Twitter followers has its own set of benefits. You get to broadcast your message to more people, you can advertise or promote a business or product, or simply the feeling of influence, authority, and fame which you can have. But if you have limited number of social networking friends, it can be a challenge to get more followers on Twitter. Several internet and Twitter experts share the following as the best methods in doing so.
- Creating the best and interesting profile. The very first thing that will attract a Twitter user in following your account is the content and style of your profile. Even if he or she is a total stranger, as long as there is something in your profile that interests people, you’ll eventually earn more followers. Twitter users usually follow people who share the same interests, favorites, idols, schools, line of work, same network of friends, etc. Your Twitter profile would include your avatar, bio, and the descriptions or summary you write about you.
- Tweet about current topics or issues. Some Twitter uses gained overnight popularity just by tweeting their opinions on things and issues which everyone is talking about. There are several subjects to choose from, and news scoops usually pop out every day. You can create tweets about politics, show business, business, or issues that are more related to your interests.
- Tweet regularly and quality messages. Related to the method mentioned above, you should focus much of your tweets on relevant, quality, interesting, or useful messages. Messages such as the things you have done during the day, the food you ate, the music that you love, or the movie you’ve watched are tweets intended just for your circle of friends. Since you are targeting to get the attention of the general public, you should choose a more appropriate topic to tweet about. The frequency of using Twitter is also important. If your Tweets are occasional or scarce, you won’t attract additional followers and the existing ones might just leave you. On the other hand, tweeting every minute or every hour could also piss off or saturate your followers.
- Promote your Twitter account both online and offline. Twitter users or accounts which successfully accumulated thousands of followers essentially have implemented promotion efforts one way or another. For those who don’t have enough budget or resources which can be allotted for promotions and advertising, it can be done in alternate ways. You can use other social media platforms like Facebook, forum sites, bookmarking, sites, and others. Asking friends to share and promote your account is also another way. Or simply, you can make more friends online and offline.
- Follow and be followed. The concept of a mutually beneficial relationship also applies in Twitter. If you follow one person or account, there’s a better chance that he or she follows you back. The concept of auto-follow is now very popular. Following accounts with auto-follow settings will eventually earn you new numbers of targeted followers.
- The use of software or outsourcing the service. If you have tried everything else and still don’t get results, the last resort you have is to buy 500 Twitter followers to start with a good following ratio.
Other related posts about how to get more followers on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter @socialmedia04
Is there a real way to double your Twitter followers in just 5 minutes a day??
Everyone knows that gaining followers on Twitter is not an easy task and unless you’re a celebrity like Kim Kardashian or Barack Obama, you’re going to have to work hard to get thousands of followers on Twitter. So what’s the secret to double your Twitter followers? Instead of a slow-and-steady progression, start working on your Twitter account like if it was that part-time job you always wanted. It is a must to make this task your top priority for a month or two, double down and create lots of high quality content.
On this post we are going to share with you this infographic to help grow your initial base of followers quickly and easily in just five minutes a day.
Start with your Twitter profile – This is the perfect stop to talk about you! Your Twitter Bio “profile” is the first thing that your new potential followers are going to see, so its a good idea to pimp up your Twitter profile to 100%..
Tweet more – One of the most essential elements of a great Twitter profile is the quality of your tweets. Tweets, by their nature, are supposed to be conversation starters and the inspiration dialogue between users.
An easy way to accomplish this is by tweeting and mentioning other users. Follow industry leaders, follow those who follow you, link to others’ blog posts in your tweets, respond to others’ tweets and reply to people who answer your tweets.
Use your connections – Another way to double your Twitter followers is using your connections on other networks. Connecting with others and building relationships with people fosters loyalty. As a result, loyalty has the potential to increase profits. Since you’re more likely to be followed by someone you already have a relationship with, we recommend finding your LinkedIn and eMail connections on Twitter and start following them.
Get involved – A good way to get more followers in your Twitter community is by getting involved. You can start joining on weekly Twitter chats, or start your own, and engage with others in your field. By using this strategy you can easily meet new people in your industry and make more potential followers as well. Getting seriously involved with your followers base can even help you become an industry leader.
Find new followers – Find and follow people that share your interest and are in your industry. Follow those that are engaged in the posts that you are commenting on and retweeting.
Find and follow influential people within your industry and retweet their posts.
Use Tweet Grader, Twitter search and other similar tools to help you find Twitter users within your niche and search #Hashtags within your industry and start joining the conversations.
Keep your followers engaged – This one is important. Once you have a decent followers base its important to keep them engaged. Do this by mentioning them or retweeting their tweets. Keep your followers engaged by tweeting high quality content that is interesting to your target audience. You can also post photos or videos.
Promote your Twitter handle everywhere you can – Promoting your Twitter handle online, in emails and on your blog or site is very important, but its also important to promote offline. Examples of where you can promote your Twitter account goes from a window at your store, newspaper ads, events, business cards, posters and conversations.
The importance of #Hashtags:
Hashtags have become a crucial part in almost every social media marketing strategy, but sometimes their worthless if you don’t use them in the best possible way according to the possibilities offered by each social network.
The primary purpose of a hashtag is to bring conversations on the same topic into a single thread to make it convenient for information consumers to view and compare ideas.
But before we dive deeper, the first thing that you should have clear is what exactly is a #Hashtag?. According to, Wikipedia, “a #Hashtag is a word or an unspaced phrase prefixed with the hash character (or number sign), #, to form a label” and is used to highlight keywords or topics within a social media status.
Let’s begin shelling off their different uses across the different social media networks:
how do you feel about using # (pound) for groups. As in #barcamp [msg]?—Chris Messina, (“factoryjoe”), August 23, 2007
- Using more than 2 hashtags reduces the engagement a 17%.
- The Tweets with 1 or 2 hashtags are 21% more engagement.
- Users are 55% more likely to retweet when you include at least 1 hashtag.
- Only 25% of the Tweets without hashtags are retweeted against a 40% rate of retweets for those who have hashtags.
Hashtags were created by Twitter as a means of organizing content and are now found on many social media channels like Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and others. Using hashtags on Instagram and elsewhere helps users tag content of a particular subject with the # symbol to organize and categorize messages or photos.
According to Wikipedia a Hashtag is:
a word or an unspaced phrase prefixed with the number sign (“
#“). It is a form of metadata tag. Words in messages on microblogging and social networking services such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Instagram may be tagged by putting “#” before them, either as they appear in a sentence, (e.g., “New artists announced for #SXSW2014 Music Festival”) or appended to it.
Hashtags allow us to label in a thematic way the photos we share in Instagram and other social networks. This helps us arrange the images that we upload to these social media networks so that other people can find them easily, therefore the use of popular hashtags is an essential tool to get more Instagram followers and likes.
According to the studies of Big Data that are being carried out by Instagram, the most popular Instagram hashtags are:
- # instadaily
- # bestoftheday
If you’re looking for “likes” we would recommend you not to be adding these hashtags to your images if they have no relation, since a lot of users would distrust you on having felt deceived and that wouldn’t help you on getting more likes and probably not even followers.
You can also find plenty of online tools to find the most popular Instagram hashtags by categories and use them to extract the juice of your images, one of the most popular tools for this is: Tagstagram, has of app for iOS and Android, with a free version. The functioning of this type of apps is simple. They are based in arranging the hashtags in different categories and all you have to do is simply find the group of tags best suited to your photograph. Tap & hold your finger on the text, hit copy and then refer back to Instagram where all you have to do is tap & hold in the comment box under your chosen photograph and hit paste.
Which popular Instagram hashtags are you using? Share your favorites in the comments below.
And remember, in addition to promoting your pictures on Instagram there are a variety of other social media networks that you can use to promote your images and build a personal brand like Pinterest.
- Tips On How To Get More Instagram Followers Fast And Quick!
- The Best Places To Buy Instagram Followers!
- Choosing The Right Hashtags To Use In Instagram! Infographic