Want To Know How to Get More Followers on Twitter?
Having more Twitter followers has its own set of benefits. You get to broadcast your message to more people, you can advertise or promote a business or product, or simply the feeling of influence, authority, and fame which you can have. But if you have limited number of social networking friends, it can be a challenge to get more followers on Twitter. Several internet and Twitter experts share the following as the best methods in doing so.
- Creating the best and interesting profile. The very first thing that will attract a Twitter user in following your account is the content and style of your profile. Even if he or she is a total stranger, as long as there is something in your profile that interests people, you’ll eventually earn more followers. Twitter users usually follow people who share the same interests, favorites, idols, schools, line of work, same network of friends, etc. Your Twitter profile would include your avatar, bio, and the descriptions or summary you write about you.
- Tweet about current topics or issues. Some Twitter uses gained overnight popularity just by tweeting their opinions on things and issues which everyone is talking about. There are several subjects to choose from, and news scoops usually pop out every day. You can create tweets about politics, show business, business, or issues that are more related to your interests.
- Tweet regularly and quality messages. Related to the method mentioned above, you should focus much of your tweets on relevant, quality, interesting, or useful messages. Messages such as the things you have done during the day, the food you ate, the music that you love, or the movie you’ve watched are tweets intended just for your circle of friends. Since you are targeting to get the attention of the general public, you should choose a more appropriate topic to tweet about. The frequency of using Twitter is also important. If your Tweets are occasional or scarce, you won’t attract additional followers and the existing ones might just leave you. On the other hand, tweeting every minute or every hour could also piss off or saturate your followers.
- Promote your Twitter account both online and offline. Twitter users or accounts which successfully accumulated thousands of followers essentially have implemented promotion efforts one way or another. For those who don’t have enough budget or resources which can be allotted for promotions and advertising, it can be done in alternate ways. You can use other social media platforms like Facebook, forum sites, bookmarking, sites, and others. Asking friends to share and promote your account is also another way. Or simply, you can make more friends online and offline.
- Follow and be followed. The concept of a mutually beneficial relationship also applies in Twitter. If you follow one person or account, there’s a better chance that he or she follows you back. The concept of auto-follow is now very popular. Following accounts with auto-follow settings will eventually earn you new numbers of targeted followers.
- The use of software or outsourcing the service. If you have tried everything else and still don’t get results, the last resort you have is to buy 500 Twitter followers to start with a good following ratio.
Other related posts about how to get more followers on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter @socialmedia04